Friday, September 9, 2011

24 hours: waiting for Jailhouse & CB3000

When joined WWW.LockedM4M .com, and read many linked blogs, I found many helpful stories of chastity experiences. As I began to think of "what am I?" I was contacted by a great guy from the Midwest USA, who welcomed me to the site. We started to email, and chat by phone. Over the last week we shared our stories, and we're even discussing a challenge. (Who can stay locked the longest) Matt is loaning me a CB3K and a metal Jailhouse to "sample" for a couple of weeks. Its a beauty for sure, and makes me crazy with anticipation. BUT...."looks aren't everything" Matt says to give the CB3K a ride too, and let comfort be my guide. (I hope to try a CB6K soon) Its been great having a fellow traveler as I begin this journey. Tomorrow (if the USPS comes through) reality hits and the "intro" is over. Shall I accept his challenge right away? Or hang loose?

No comments:

Post a Comment