Saturday, September 24, 2011

More on edging and ruined cum

I already said I like edging and that I am fond of slave842's videos. This morning I edged for about an hour without cumming. My body always seems confused when I don't cum, but I do stay mentally on edge for quite a while after a session...a topic for another post. A fellow chastity traveler & I have been commenting on edging by email. I wonder is a ruined cum is only "valid" if there isn't any actual stroking to reach orgasm ....or if no cock touching is allowed? The question arose after watching slave842's ruined cum video. He presses his cock down when he cums leading the master to say "hands off now!" I like hearing the master control 842's stroke rhythm (you can even hear the stroke counter) and hear 842 beg to cum as an obedient cum-submissive boy. Check out Extended Edging and ruined cum and let me know what you think. You might wear ear plugs or a headset to better hear the master's words. Is this a ruined cum or not? ...."please sir, let me cum...."

1 comment:

  1. Holy damn!
    I didn't realize anyone was posting my videos in a blog.

    It makes me look like a slutty piece of meat.
    Thank you ;)

    I would love you to message me on xtube and I'll dedicate a video to you Sir.


    In your debt,
    slave_842

    ReplyDelete